TENA Pants Normal | Large | Pack of 18
Large (Hip size 40in-53in/100-135cm).
For Moderate Incontinence
Large (Hip size 40" - 53"/100-135cm).
Incontinence pants just like normal underwear! They can be pulled up and down easily when required but have additional protection of built in incontinence pad maximising dignity and minimising hassle. When necessary they can be easily removed and should be hygienically disposed of.
Single Packs available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes.
Case Savers available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes.
Manufacturer Code - 791668
ISO 11948-1 (Max) Absorption - 900-1300ml
Absorption Colour Code - Yellow
A fitting guide can be downloaded here - TENA Pants Fitting Guide.
SAVE up to 13% with our CASE SAVERS.
Tena Pants Normal Benefits
- Odour Control System to keep you protected for up to 12 hours.
- Pull up and down like normal underwear.
- Completely unobtrusive and invisible under normal clothing.
- 3 Absorption layers including for fast absorption and greater capacity.
- "Feel Dry" (TM) Top sheet to keep skin dry and protected.
- "Air Dry" 100% Breathable waterproof backing aids comfort and prevents perspiration.
- Outer and Inner leg cuffs for extra anti-leak protection.
- Body-Close Fit (TM) and Elasticated Waistband for optimum fit giving better security and discretion.
- Side tears for easy removal.
- Subtle Wetness Indicator to identify when product requires changing.
- Single packs available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes.
- Case Savers available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes.
- A fitting guide can be downloaded here - TENA Pants Fitting Guide.
Tena Pants Normal Sizes (Based on Hip sizes)
|Small||26" - 34"||65cm - 85cm|
|Medium||32" - 42"||80cm - 110cm|
|Large||40" - 53"||100cm - 135cm|
|Extra Large||46" - 62"||120cm - 160cm|
TENA Pants Information Video