Absorption level guide 7* (approx. 1400ml).
Large (Hip size 40" - 50"/100-125cm).
Incontinence pants just like normal underwear! These pants can be pulled up and down easily when required but have the additional protection of built in incontinence pad maximising dignity and minimising hassle. The soft and stretchy pant shapes to the body for comfort and security and when necessary they can be easily removed and should be hygienically disposed of. TENA Pants provide outstanding dryness through FeelDry (TM) technology which rapidly absorbs even large quantities of urine into the product core and quickly away from the skin.
Also available in Small, Medium and Extra Large sizes and in Small CASE SAVER, Medium CASE SAVER, Large CASE SAVER and Extra Large CASE SAVER.
SAVE up to 31% (£3.75 per pack) over the recommended price with our CASE SAVERS.
Manufacturer Code - 793662
ISO 11948-1 (Max) Absorption - 2144ml
Absorption Colour Code - Green
A fitting guide can be downloaded here - TENA Pants Fitting Guide.
TENA Pants Super Benefits
- Odour Control System to keep you protected for up to 12 hours.
- Pull up and down like normal underwear.
- Completely unobtrusive and invisible under normal clothing.
- 3 Absorption layers including for fast absorption and greater capacity.
- "Feel Dry" (TM) Top sheet to keep skin dry and protected.
- "Air Dry" 100% Breathable waterproof backing aids comfort and prevents perspiration.
- Outer and Inner leg cuffs for extra anti-leak protection.
- Body-Close Fit (TM) and Elasticated Waistband for optimum fittin for better security and discretion.
- Side tears for easy removal.
- Subtle Wetness Indicator to identify when product requires changing.
- Available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
- A fitting guide can be downloaded here - TENA Pants Fitting Guide.
TENA Pants Super Sizes (Based on Hip sizes)
|Small||26" - 34"||65cm – 85cm|
|Medium||32" - 42"||80cm - 110cm|
|Large||40" - 50"||100cm - 125cm|
|Extra Large||48" - 63"||120cm - 160cm|
TENA Pants Information Video
|Date / Score|
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|Always reliable and prompt|
|Excellent, prompt service, arrived day after ordering.|
|This was to the same as the picture as what came is like nappies with a belt so disappointed and not had time to contact company|
|prompt and treliable|
|Can't find any better|
|Could be a little stronger|
|Great protection. Feel comfortable and secure.|
|An excellent product|
|Always reliable good company|
|excellent quality goods in convenient quantities|
|Arrived when you said it would -careful packed and in god condition - works well|
|Always prompt and reliable|
|very reliable service and easy to use|
|Very prompt, and arrived at specified time|
|I am not yet convinced thaI I am not paying VAT as the price I paid to Allanda as the same as I paid at TESCO.i have PARKINSONS and am enttiled to zero rated VAT||
Thank you for your feedback. We have checked your account and you are registered for VAT Exemption and VAT has not been charged on your orders. Tesco will also have not charged VAT, however there is a limit to how many packs you can purchase from them as you can only buy 200 pads without registering for exemption.
|very comfortable to wear and ideal for my needs|
|Read more reviews on Feefo test|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Recommended Price £17.04
£16.43 (Incl. VAT)As low as: £14.99
Recommended Price £21.91
£20.39 (Incl. VAT)As low as: £15.59
Recommended Price £27.13
£21.11 (Incl. VAT)As low as: £19.19