TENA Men Protective Shield Level 0 CASE SAVER (3 x Packs of 14)
For very Light Incontinence.
CASE SAVER containing 3 packs of discreet shaped Incontinence Pads for men. For very light incontinence/bladder weakness (occasional drops).
Absorption level guide 1* (approx. 80ml).
Extra thin, with a unique black design, TENA Men Protective Shield Level 0 is the most discreet product in the TENA Men range. The extra light absorbency control is ideal for security against small leaks. TENA Men Protective Shield Level 0 is specially engineered for the male anatomy, with an extra thin discreet fit. The product features a secure absorbent core that locks in drips and dribbles, keeping the user dry, fresh and confident.
These incontinence pads fit into your own underwear using a self-adhesive strip and are body shaped to give a close fit to ensure comfort and leakage security. When necessary the incontinence pads can be easily removed and should be hygienically disposed of.
Available in Level 0, Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 absorbency levels.
Case Savers available in Level 0, Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 absorbency levels.
Manufacturer Code - 750404
A fitting guide can be downloaded here - TENA Men Fitting Guide.
Tena Men Benefits
- Odour Control to keep you protected for up to 12 hours.
- Highly discreet and comfortable.
- Individually wrapped pads for convenience.
- “Fast Dry Core” absorbs liquid quickly into centre core to keep you feeling dry.
- Designed specifically for the Male Anatomy.
- New Level 3 pads feature Absorbtech technology to give 56% more absorbency than Level 2.
- Single packs available in Level 0, Level 1, Level 2 and now NEW Level 3 absorbency levels.
- Case Savers available in Level 0, Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 absorbency levels.
- Fitting guide available - TENA Men Fitting Guide.
Tena Men Sizes (Approx.)
|Product||Length||Width (Narrowest/Widest point)|
TENA Light Incontinence Products Information Video
|Units per Pack||14|
|Type of Incontinence||urinary|
|ISO Absorbency (ml)||80|
|Droplets (1 to 8)||1|
|Fitting Guide||3.6 MB||Download|