New TENA Pants Maxi – 30% More Absorbent
- On October 12, 2012
- 0 Comments
Suitable for heavy or continuous urinary incontinence or faecal incontinence, these pants can be pulled up and down easily when required but have the additional protection of built in incontinence pad maximising dignity and minimising hassle.
The soft and stretchy pant shapes to the body for comfort and security and when necessary they can be easily removed and should be hygienically disposed of. TENA Pants provide outstanding dryness through FeelDry (TM) technology which rapidly absorbs even large quantities of urine into the product core and quickly away from the skin.
TENA have also introduced a Wetness indicator onto all their TENA Pants products to help you identify simply when the product needs changing.
Other benefits of TENA Pants Maxi include:
– Odour Control System to keep you protected for up to 12 hours.
– 3 Absorption layers including for fast absorption and greater capacity.
– “Feel Dry” (TM) Top sheet to keep skin dry and protected.
– “Air Dry” 100% Breathable waterproof backing aids comfort and prevents perspiration.
– Outer and Inner leg cuffs for extra anti-leak protection.
– Body-Close Fit (TM) and Elasticated Waistband for optimum fittin for better security and discretion.
– Side tears for easy removal.
A fitting guide can be downloaded here – TENA Pants Fitting Guide.