- On November 5, 2008
- 0 Comments
We can imagine the embarrassment and inconvenience that incontinence can cause in women, dealing with some of the embarrassing symptoms is only half of the battle.
Incontinence can also have psychological impacts on women. Reports suggest some women suffering from stress incontinence have put their social life on hold and refuse to go out of the house or go away on holiday.
Fortunately there are many solutions available to help women get over incontinence and live a normal life. One of these solutions is a revolutionary product that was launched late last year called IncoStress.(available to buy here in our shop)
IncoStress British female inventor Gaynor Morgan is so aware of the problems and inconvenience caused by incontinence she is issuing a challenge to all British women with any degree of stress incontinence or bladder weakness symptoms.
The Five Step IncoStress Laugh & Leak Challenge
1. If you suffer any degree of stress incontinence – bladder weakness do something about it this week
2. Talk to your doctor to check for underlying problems
3. Research and buy a stress incontinence alleviation product
4. Take up an activity you have avoided because of incontinence
5. Talk to your friends and encourage them to do something about it