TENA Flex Plus | Small | Sample
- Belted All in One Bodyworn Incontinence Pad
- Small (Hip size 20in-32in/50-80cm)
- For heavy incontinence
- For urinary and faecal incontinence
- Superfit Waistband
- Waterproof Backing
Belted All in One Bodyworn Incontinence Pad- combines security of all in one product with easy fixing and re-fastening. For heavy or continuous urinary incontinence or faecal incontinence. Belt fixation makes this Incontinence Pad ideal for normal toilet access where possible and toilet training.
This is a sample product.
Small (Hip size 20"-32"/50-80cm).
Similar to All in Ones but even easier! These incontinence pads are designed especially for ease of use. They use an integral belt to fix the product around the waist, the pad is integral with the back of the belt and uses a velcro fixation system to locate the pad at the front. This means that the pad can be removed and refixed quickly and easily, as often as is needed and makes this Incontinence Pad ideal use where normal toilet access is possible and for toilet training. Curved double leg elastics and additional security barriers for increased comfort and leakage protection.
Single packs available in Small, Medium, Large or Extra Large.
Case Savers available in Small, Medium, Large or Extra Large.
Manufacturer Code - 723130.
Absorption Colour Code - Blue.
ISO 11948-1 (Max) Absorption - 1700ml.
A fitting guide can be downloaded here - Tena Flex Plus Fitting Guide.Tena Flex Plus Benefits
- "Superfit" waistband with ComfiStretch elastics give a close, comfortable fit to the body.
- Hook in line fixation enables pad to be attached and detached quickly and accurately for a secure, close fit to the body.
- 100% Breathable waterproof backing.
- Twin Core technology for fast absorption.
- Feel Dry Layer to keep you feeling dry and comfortable.
- Double leg elastics and internal barriers for increased comfort and leakage protection.
- Wetness Indicator helps you identify when product needs changing.
- Odour Neutraliser.
- Ideal for use where normal toilet use is possible.
- Pad Colour Identifier: Blue.
- Download a Fitting guide here - Tena Flex Plus Fitting Guide.
- Available in Small, Medium, Large or Extra Large sizes.
- Case Savers available in Small, Medium, Large or Extra Large sizes.
|Units per Pack||30|
|Type of Incontinence||urinary/faecal|
|ISO Absorbency (ml)||1300-1700|
|Droplets (1 to 8)||4|
|Suitable for||Womens, Mens|
|Hip Size||60-90cm / 24-35in|
|Fitting Guide||314.6 KB||Download|