TENA Slip Plus | Extra Small | Sample
- Sample Product
- All in One Bodyworn Incontinence Pad
- Extra Small (Hip size 20in-30in/49-74cm)
- For moderate to heavy incontinence
- For urinary and faecal incontinence
- Absorption Colour Code: Blue
All in One Bodyworn Incontinence Pad. For heavy or continuous urinary incontinence or faecal incontinence, this incontinence pad is also ideal for the less mobile or bed based. This pad is best suited for day time use.
This is a sample product.
Extra Small(Hip size 20"-30"/49-74cm).
This incontinence pad is designed to fit completely around the body before fastening securely with bottom tapes then top tapes. Tapes can be re-fastened to improve fit if necessary. Curved double leg elastics and additional security barriers for increased comfort and leakage protection. Ideal for day time protection.
Single packs available in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
Case Savers available in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
Absorption Colour Code - Blue
ISO Rated (Maximum) Absorbency - 1400ml
A fitting guide can be downloaded here - Tena Slip Fitting Guide.
- "Superfit" Band allows fixation tapes to be resealed and repositioned without tearing for secure and close fit
- Waterproof backing
- Twin Core technology for fast absorption
- Feel Dry Layer to keep you feeling dry and comfortable
- Double leg elastics for increased comfort and leakage protection
- Wetness Indicator helps you identify when product needs changing
- Odour Neutraliser
- Absorption Colour Code Blue
- Available in packs in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large
- Available in CASE SAVERS in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large
- Fitting guide available - Tena Slip Fitting Guide
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 710430
|Units per Pack||30|
|Type of Incontinence||urinary/faecal|
|ISO Absorbency (ml)||1300-1700|
|Droplets (1 to 8)||4|
|Suitable for||Womens, Mens|
|Hip Size||40-60cm / 16-24in|
|Fitting Guide||1.5 MB||Download|