TENA Pants Plus Medium Sample
Pull up Incontinence Pants
Medium (Hip size 32in-42in/80-110cm)
For Moderate Incontinence
Absorption level guide 6* (approx. 1000ml).
Medium (Hip size 32" - 42"/80-110cm).
Incontinence pants just like normal underwear! They can be pulled up and down easily when required but have additional protection of built in incontinence pad maximising dignity and minimising hassle. When necessary they can be easily removed and should be hygienically disposed of.
Available in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
SAVE over the recommended price with our CASE SAVERS.
Manufacturer Code - 792564
Absorption Colour Code - Blue
ISO 11948-1 (Max) Absorption - 1725ml
A fitting guide can be downloaded here - TENA Pants Fitting Guide.
Tena Pants Plus Benefits
- Odour Control System to keep you protected for up to 12 hours.
- Pull up and down like normal underwear.
- Completely unobtrusive and invisible under normal clothing.
- 3 Absorption layers including for fast absorption and greater capacity.
- "Feel Dry" (TM) Top sheet to keep skin dry and protected.
- "Air Dry" 100% Breathable waterproof backing aids comfort and prevents perspiration.
- Outer and Inner leg cuffs for extra anti-leak protection.
- Body-Close Fit (TM) and Elasticated Waistband for optimum fittin for better security and discretion.
- Side tears for easy removal.
- Subtle Wetness Indicator to identify when product requires changing.
- Available in packs in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes.
- Case Savers available in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes.
- A fitting guide can be downloaded here - TENA Pants Fitting Guide.
Tena Pants Plus Sizes (Based on Hip sizes)
|X Small||20" - 28"||50cm – 70cm|
|Small||26" - 34"||65cm – 85cm|
|Medium||32" - 42"||80cm - 110cm|
|Large||40" - 50"||100cm - 125cm|
|X Large||46" - 62"||120cm - 160cm|
TENA Pants Information Video