TENA Pants Maxi Medium Sample
Pull up Incontinence Pants
Medium (Hip size 32in-42in/80-110cm)
For Heavy or Continuous Incontinence
Absorption level guide 8* (approx. 1800ml).
Medium (Hip size 32" - 42"/80-110cm).
Incontinence pants just like normal underwear! These pants can be pulled up and down easily when required but have the additional protection of built in incontinence pad maximising dignity and minimising hassle. The soft and stretchy pant shapes to the body for comfort and security and when necessary they can be easily removed and should be hygienically disposed of. TENA Pants provide outstanding dryness through FeelDry (TM) technology which rapidly absorbs even large quantities of urine into the product core and quickly away from the skin.
Also available in Large.
Manufacturer Code - 794560
ISO 11948-1 (Max) Absorption - 2900ml
Absorption Colour Code - Purple
A fitting guide can be downloaded here - TENA Pants Fitting Guide.
SAVE with our CASE SAVERS.
TENA Pants Maxi Benefits
- Odour Control System to keep you protected for up to 12 hours.
- Pull up and down like normal underwear.
- Completely unobtrusive and invisible under normal clothing.
- 3 Absorption layers including for fast absorption and greater capacity.
- "Feel Dry" (TM) Top sheet to keep skin dry and protected.
- "Air Dry" 100% Breathable waterproof backing aids comfort and prevents perspiration.
- Outer and Inner leg cuffs for extra anti-leak protection.
- Body-Close Fit (TM) and Elasticated Waistband for optimum fittin for better security and discretion.
- Side tears for easy removal.
- Subtle Wetness Indicator to identify when product requires changing.
- Available in Medium and Large.
- Case Savers available in Medium and Large.
- A fitting guide can be downloaded here - TENA Pants Fitting Guide.
TENA Pants Maxi Sizes (Based on Hip sizes)
|Medium||32" - 44"||80cm - 110cm|
|Medium Case Saver||32" - 44"||80cm - 110cm|
|Large||40" - 53"||100cm - 135cm|
|Large Case Saver||40" - 53"||100cm - 135cm|
TENA Pants Information Video