TENA Comfort Plus CASE SAVER (2 x Pack of 46)
For moderate incontinence
CASE SAVER containing 2 packs (92 pads) of TENA Comfort Plus, Body Contoured Incontinence Pads. Ideal for moderate incontinence (larger loss or sudden need) or night time use.
Absorption level guide 6* (approx. 900ml).
These incontinence pads are designed to be worn with special Stretch Support Pants to ensure a closer fit to the body. They're body shaped to give a close fit to ensure comfort and leakage security. When necessary these incontinence pads can be easily removed and should be hygienically disposed of.
Available in single packs in Normal, Plus, Extra, Super and Maxi absorbencies.
Available in Case Savers in Normal, Plus, Extra, Super and Maxi absorbencies.
Manufacturer Code - 752846
Absorption Colour Code - Blue
ISO 11948-1 (Max) Absorption - 1590ml
Pad Size - 550mm (length) x 140/260mm (narrowest/widest width)
New ConfioAir design features several innovative features:
- New breathable back-sheet and breathable sides to maintain dryness for healthy skin.
- New textile feel material feels gentle and more comfortable on the skin.
- New wide hook tapes for easy fastening and multiple adjustments.
- Fast-acting, highly absorbent core securely protects against leakage.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Carbon footprint reduced by up to 5% reduction in usage of non-renewable energy resources.
A fitting guide can be downloaded here - Tena Comfort Fitting Guide.
For those who need assistance with changing, such as those who are bedridden, you may find Belted All in One pads such as TENA Flex the better option as it is easier to change if the wearer is lying down.
Tena Comfort Benefits
- Odour Neutraliser to keep you protected for up to 12 hours.
- Body shaped for comfort and leakage protection.
- Feel Dry Layer to keep you feeling dry and comfortable.
- Discreet and comfortable.
- Wetness Indicator helps you identify when product needs changing.
- 3 Absorption layers for fast absorption and greater capacity.
- All round barrier elastics and Inner leg cuffs for extra anti-leak protection.
- Single packs available in Normal, Plus, Extra, Super and Maxi absorbencies.
- Case Savers available in Normal, Plus, Extra, Super and Maxi absorbencies.
- Fitting guide available - Tena Comfort Fitting Guide.
Tena Comfort Sizes (Approx.)
|Product||Length||Width (Narrowest/Widest point)|
TENA Comfort Information Video