Sample TENA Comfort Extra (One Piece Only)
For Moderate to heavy incontinence
This is a sample of the TENA Comfort Extra.
NEW! Now with ConfioAir textile feel breathable back sheet. Same absorbency and leakage security, but with extra comfort and skin dryness.
Body Contoured Incontinence Pads. Ideal for moderate to heavy incontinence (sudden need or loss of control).
Absorption level guide 7* (approx. 1200ml).
These incontinence pads are designed to be worn with special Stretch Support Pants to ensure a closer fit to the body. They're body shaped to give a close fit to ensure comfort and leakage security. When necessary these incontinence pads can be easily removed and should be hygienically disposed of.
Available in Normal, Plus, Extra, Super and Maxi absorbencies.
SAVE up to 38% over the recommended price with our CASE SAVERS.
Manufacturer Code - 753040
Absorption Colour Code - Yellow
ISO 11948-1 (Max) Absorption - 2000ml
Pad Size - 570mm (length) x 150/260mm (narrowest/widest width)
New ConfioAir design features several innovative features:
- New breathable back-sheet and breathable sides to maintain dryness for healthy skin.
- New textile feel material feels gentle and more comfortable on the skin.
- New wide hook tapes for easy fastening and multiple adjustments.
- Fast-acting, highly absorbent core securely protects against leakage.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Carbon footprint reduced by up to 5% reduction in usage of non-renewable energy resources.
A fitting guide can be downloaded here - Tena Comfort Fitting Guide.
For those who need assistance with changing, such as those who are bedridden, you may find Belted All in One pads such as TENA Flex the better option as it is easier to change if the wearer is lying down.