Abri-San Premium X-Plus 11 Case Saver | 4xPack of 16
For Heavy Incontinence
Absorption level guide 8* (approx. 1800ml).
These incontinence pads are designed to be worn with special Stretch Support Pants to ensure a closer fit to the body. They're body shaped to give a close fit to ensure comfort and leakage security. When necessary these incontinence pads can be easily removed and should be hygienically disposed of. Ultimate leakage protection from barriers extended right to the edge of the pad, and built-in cross barriers to the front and back.
Manufacturer Code - 938915
Absorption Colour Code - Ruby Red
ISO 11948-1 (Max) Absorption - 3400ml
Pad Size - 730mm (length) x 370mm (width)
For those who need assistance with changing, such as those who are bedridden, you may find Belted All in One pads the better option as it is easier to change if the wearer is lying down.
A fitting guide can be downloaded here - Abena Abrl-San Fitting Guide.
Abena Abri-San Benefits
- Odour Neutraliser to keep you protected for up to 12 hours.
- Body shaped for comfort and leakage protection.
- Discreet, soft, noiseless textile-feel backing.
- Discreet and comfortable.
- Wetness Indicator helps you identify when product needs changing.
- 3 Absorption layers for fast absorption and greater capacity.
- Leakage barrier extend right to the edge of the pad with built-in cross barriers to the front and back .
- Available in Mini 3, Normal 4, Midi 5, Plus 6, Super 7, Forte 9, Extra 10 and Extra Plus 11 absorbencies.
- For Abena Abri-San Midi 5 and above a fitting guide is available - Abena Abri-San Fitting Guide.
Abena Abri-San Sizes (Approx.)
|Extra Plus 11||730mm||370mm|