The 17th UKCS (United Kingdom Continence Society) Annual Scientific Meeting will be held in Torquay – the English Riviera – from the 12th to the 14th of April 2010.
As usual the conference was designed to offer a wide variety of updates on professional practices as well as general motivational presentations by top-level speakers.
The Conference will appeal to:
* All those involved in promoting continence in the community and hospital settings
* Colo-rectal surgeons
* PCT managers
* Specialist nurses including Continence Advisors
The 17th UK Continence Society Annual Conference will Feature:
* Keynote Presentations
* Oral Presentations (following Abstract Review)
* Poster Presentations (following Abstract Review) and Poster Walk
* Skills Workshops and Clinical Physiology Workshop
* ACA supported session
* Urodynamics Workshop
* Networking Opportunities
For more information visit the UKCS Scientific Meeting official website and stay tuned on our blog as more news emerge we will sure be the first ones to have it.